The mission of NARA is to provide education, physical and mental health services and substance abuse treatment that is culturally appropriate to American Indians, Alaska Natives and anyone in need.
NARA’s approach is collaborative and strengths based. Native American culture and spirituality informs our work and is offered to all of our clients. We base our work on the Medicine Wheel, integrating Health & Wellness, Mental Health, Sobriety, and Culture into all of our work.
- Pendleton Woolen Mills Blog, October 3, 2016
- The Oregonian, December 30, 2015
- Portland Tribune, July 5, 2013
- Portland Tribune, June 7, 2013
- The Oregonian, May 2, 2012
- City of Portland Blog, 2010