Our Residential Addiction Services provide a range of integrated services to offer recovering persons hope and support. Clients come to NARA from all over Oregon and the United States. Services are supplemented with community recovery support such as Good Medicine 12 Step Group to facilitate a positive transition when clients complete residential treatment.
- Culturally Informed Treatment
- Children up to age 5 may stay with parent(s) in treatment
- Strengths Based Approach
• Individualized and Collaborative Service Planning
• Individual and Group Counseling
• Case Management Services
• Cultural Groups and Activities
• Parenting Support
• Parent-Child Development Services
• Childcare while participating in on-site treatment services
• Oregon Health Plan Eligibility Assistance
• Access to Peer Based, Recovery Support Services
• Access to Physical Health and Mental Health Services
• Access to Transitional Housing as needed
Referral and In-Take Process
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Intake fax: 503-621-0116
To obtain complete information on eligibility, contact the admissions department. Admission to Residential Treatment is based upon a completed alcohol/drug assessment.
Download the Intake Packet
17645 NW St. Helens Highway
Portland, OR 97231
Intake Fax: 503-621-0116