NARA strives to encourage and strengthen the value of elders in our families and community. The NARA Elders Program holds regular lunches and partners with and hosts the Portland Indian Elders Support Group (PIES-G). Our future is dependent on our Elders and our Youth, so NARA promotes intergenerational programming.
- Hosts the Portland Indian Elders Support Group (PIES-G)
- Biweekly Elders Lunches
- Case Management and Referrals as needed
- Lunches served on most Tuesdays and Fridays at the Oyate Building at 12:00 pm
- Hosts weekly Portland Indian Elders Support Group (PIES-G) Tuesdays at the Oyate Building at 10:00 am
- Case Management and referrals as needed
- Coordination with other providers
- Access to social supports:
- Outreach to Individuals on the streets, in shelters, and in hospitals
- Cultural Groups and Activities
- Physical Health and Wellness Services
- Alcohol /Drug Assessment & Counseling
- Mental Health Assessment & Counseling
- Access to psychiatric assessment and prescribing
Referral and Intake Process
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
1776 SW Madison St.
Portland, OR 97205