Outpatient Addiction Treatment provides a range of integrated services and offers recovering persons hope and support. Clients may come to outpatient services from a residential program, from tribes throughout the United States, and as referred by other local partners to participate in services matched to their specific recovery needs. Services are offered throughout the day and in the evenings to allow greater access.
- After hours
- Weekend on-call recovery support with Certified Recovery Mentors
- Child care available during scheduled appointments
- Strengths-based Approach
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Individualized and Collaborative Service Planning
- Individual, Family, and Group Counseling
- Gender-Specific Groups
- Two Spirit/LGBTQ+ Recovery Support Group
- Traditional Ceremonies
- Parenting Support
- DUI Rehabilitation Program
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Group (DBT)
- Gambling Addictions Treatment
- Childcare while participating in on-site treatment services from infants to age six.
- Case Management Services
- Access to Physical Health and Mental Health Services
- Services for problem gambling issues and for the families and others affected by the gambling of a loved one
- Cultural Groups and Activities
- Wraparound services for parents involved with Family Court
- Access to Peer Based, Recovery Support Services
- Outreach to individuals on streets, in shelters, and in hospitals
- Telehealth availability
- Hot breakfast and lunch to-go
- Small food bank on-site
Referral and Intake Process
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please call to speak to our admission coordinators regarding the current Intake and Assessment process. Walk-in assessments are not available.
Initial alcohol/drug assessments are completed by a Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor before treatment recommendations, including intensity and duration, are made. Supplemental mental health assessments and gambling assessments are provided as needed.
1631 SW Columbia St.
Portland, OR 97201