- Our Circle of Services are modeled after the teachings of the medicine wheel; finding balance is our goal.
- Spiritual – We promote and provide youth with access to traditional spiritual and cultural activities such as sweat lodge, fire circle, smudging, prayer, and other culturally specific activities. We honor all cultural and spiritual beliefs, and allow youth to participate in the spiritual practices of their choice.
- Physical – Health and wellness are our goal. Youth will have access to NARA NW medical and dental clinics as needed. We will have daily physical activities on and off site. Our meals are approved by a dietician, who will be available for consults if youth have specific dietary needs.
- Mental – Licensed mental health therapists offer DBT, CBT and seeking safety groups. We offer family and multi-family groups and therapy and Trauma Recovery Empowerment Model (TREM).
- Emotional - We support the youth in their emotional well-being as they work towards becoming substance free through individual, group and family counseling, peer support, conflict resolution and communication skill building.
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling
- Family Therapy and Multi-Family Groups
- Online Accredited Education Program
- Length of stay is approximately 90-180 days, dependent on the progress of the youth.
- We offer a multi-disciplinary treatment program that includes medical, dental, mental health, education and cultural activities.
- We use a variety evidence based practice counseling modalities.
Cultural groups include: Cultural arts and crafts, Regalia making, Native American/Alaska Native History, Drumming and Songs, Guest Speakers from the Oregon Tribes and our Elders onsite for guidance and support.
620 NE 2nd Street
Gresham, OR 97030